Its feature set includes the revolutionary Millennium III Grand Action with ABS-Carbon composites, longer keys than any comparable piano (for greater control), the widest Stretcher Bar ever built into in a smaller grand piano (for strength and stability), under-felted hammers (for outstanding tone) and concert-length key buttons that provide more power with less effort. Pianists will perform better on the GL-10 over time than on than on any other 5’0″ piano in the world. Experience the GL-10 baby grand piano and you will understand.
PNOmation3 The Next Generation Of Player Piano Technology.
= Great performances
- The most advanced player technology.
- The most advanced optical record technology.
- The best and most comprehensive music content.
- Industries best roster of artists.
Connecting With PNOmation Just Got A Whole Lot Easier
- Wi-Fi Direct - there is no internet connection required. Log on as if it is in StandAlone mode, great for Wi-Fi client setup, loss of internet and any other access without an internet connection.
- Wi-Fi Network Client - The benefits of being a client on your network. Access multiple players on a network, auto updates, auto PNOcloud and PNOmation Cloud backups, ease of access, smart home integration, Amazon Echo, Apple watch and access to exclusive content. Works simultaneously with the Wi-Fi Direct mode.
- Bluetooth MIDI - gives you instant access to 3rd party apps without wires. From Piano Marvel to Garage Band.
- Bluetooth Audio In - stream content to the system with QRS's secure AMI signal, allowing you to play streaming video performances while you watch them on any of your devices or big screen.
- Bluetooth Audio Out - Bluetooth speakers that are up high, the PNOmation system has delay settings for syncing again.
- 3G Option - this future feature gives you essential and unique network capabilities without a Wi-Fi network.
Kawai GL-10 Grand Piano Dimensions